Giffnock Shul & Newton Mearns Shul are working together to organise a bus to bring people from Glasgow to Edinburgh for the *Festival Open Day* at Edinburgh Shul.
Event Date: Sunday 18th of August 2019
Join us for bagels, coffee, cake and a taste of Jewish cultural events and shows at the Edinburgh Festivals!
BOOK VIA GIFFNOCK SHUL OFFICE OR ONLINE
- Price = £25 per person (includes return bus ticket, show entry and refreshments)
- Pickup from Giffnock Shul @ 10:30am
- Pickup from Newton Mearns Shul @ 10:45am
- Return to Glasgow – leaving Edinburgh @ 3:45pm
- Book online here – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bus-from-glasgow-ticket-to-edinburgh-festival-open-day-tickets-68074967059 (booking fee applies)
- Book via Giffnock Shul Office (0141 577 8250. Office is open Monday to Friday: 9am – 1pm)
The Event will include extracts from shows and Festival performers including:
- Ron Davis’ SymphRONica
- Daniel Lobell – Tipping The Scales
- Carole Shaw – Amazing Adventures of Her Majesty at 90+
- Naomi Paul – Despite Everything, Price Still Includes Biscuits
- Rachel Creeger – Hinayni!
- Melinda Hughes – Off The Scale
- Jess Robinson – The Jess Robinson Experience
- Daniel Cainer – Signs and Wonders
- (plus others to be announced…)
- ….in conversation with writer/producer David Ian Neville
Pick up from Giffnock Shul & Newton Mearns Shul.